From now until Christmas Eve we will be running our popular competition to win one of our exclusive Bluebit Web Design iPod Shuffles. You can even choose from five fantastic colours!
The competition is open to all customers alike even if you recommend someone to us who we then carry out some work for, you’ll both get entered into the competition. It’s that easy!
We will announce the winner during the week commencing 5th January, so who knows we could be phoning you up with the good news to help you banish those January blues. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- The competition closes on 24th December 2008. One user can enter as many times as they like. A winner will be chosen at random on or around 5th January 2009 from all the valid entrants and the prize will be shipped on successful contact with the winner shortly afterwards.
- A valid entrant is defined by the fact that they: purchased a hosting account during the competition period, or purchased a conGuu account within the competition period, or purchased a new website within the competition period, or their recommendation was validated within the competition period.
- This competition is not open to Bluebit staff or members of their families.
- The winner must supply a mobile telephone number and valid email address so that we can contact them directly. We will then require a postal address if one has yet to be given to send out your prize.
- If any of these conditions are not matched or incomplete then the entry is void.
- If we do not receive a response from the chosen winner within 2 weeks then we will choose another winner at random. All decisions made by Bluebit Web Design are final.
Congratulations to Dave from GW Networking our previous competition winner!